So as I mentioned the other day when I posted my 50 before 50 bucket list my husband and I have also complied a list of places we would like to take Rory (now 2.5 years old) while he is a child. His own little Bucket List which i’m sure he will add to as he gets older himself! We don’t know if we will be lucky enough to have another child to share these fantastic places with so as an obsessive list maker I thought it would be fun to compile this. Apart from Disneyland/World (obvs!) they are all in the UK. Admittedly some of these places are probably (they are) on the list as having a child to take is a great excuse/reason to go! I will try and tag each place below in case you want to be inspired too and will document our adventures along the way! There are a few we have have already done as the list was complied on his 1st birthday but I can always recap those. I know there will be many many more places that he will want to explore and some of these which we will miss out on but for now here’s the dream.
- Disney World (For Mummy!)
- An Arsenal game abroad (For Daddy!)
- Disneyland Paris
- Paultons Park (Peppa Pig!)
- Drayton Manor (Thomas the Tank!)
- Hamleys Department Store – London
- Colchester Zoo
- LegoLand Windsor
- Old Macdonald’s Farm – Brentwood
- CBeebies Land – Alton Towers Resort
- Woburn Safari Park
- Audley End Miniature Railway – Right on my doorstep!
- Warwick Castle
- Drusilla’s Park
- ROARR Dinosaur Park
- Pleasurewood Hills
- Thomas at Nene Valley Railway
- London Aquarium
- Wicksteed Park – Somewhere I visited a lot as a child!
- The London Museums!
- Paradise Wildlife Park
- Watch Disney on Ice
- Chessington World of Adventures
Where else should we add??
Disclaimer – I am not in collaboration with any of the companies or places named above.